Clinical Benefits: Manage Pain. Reduce Inflammation. Speed Recovery.
Laser therapy uses light to favor and accelerate the body’s natural healing processes. The laser beam is moved over the skin so that the light energy (photons) penetrates the tissue where it interacts with various molecules (chromophores) that cause different biological effects. It produces a photochemical, photothermal and photomechanical effect.
10 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Analgesic Effect
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increases Metabolic Activity
- Stimulation of Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points Reduced
- Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Improved Nerve Function
- Faster Wound Healing
MLS Laser Therapy Effectively Treats Pain Associated With:
- Plantar Faciitis
- Arthritis Sports Injuries
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries
- Back & Joint Pain
- Muscle Sprains & Strains
- Post-Surgical Swelling Disc Disease
- Sore Muscle and much more!
Make sure your feet always look and feel great - call Foot & Ankle Clinic of the Virginias today at 800-456-8637 to schedule your appointment. Don't forget to ask about our Medicaid and insurance payment options!